IndexNow API for Google Sheets. Index any URL you want to Bing or Yandex.
You can submit up to 10,000 URLs per function execution, mixing http and https URLs if needed
This function spends 1 credit per execution
- host: The host of the URL to index
- urlList: The list of URLs to index, one URL per cell. You can submit up to 10,000 URLs per function execution, mixing http and https URLs if needed
- keyLocation: The location of the API key in your site (Placed in a URL).
- string: A message with the result of the indexing
indexNow("https://www.domain.com", A2:A4, "c3d412f4f97543899d35bf1f8e6b9138", "https://www.domain.com/c3d412f4f97543899d35bf1f8e6b9138.txt")
// A2:A4 values: https://www.domain.com/path-1, https://www.domain.com/path-2, https://www.domain.com/path-3
// Return => 3 URLs Submitted succesfully to bing.com
- Submit URLs to Bing or Yandex instantly from Google Sheets